Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Thursday, December 10, 2009

I visited H-8 Graveyard


This is the place where I went on the second day of Eid. The final resting place of our loved ones who are not with us but their memories will last forever...

After visting my father's grave, cleaning it with rose water, putting rose petals, burning incense and offering fateha...I felt that nothing can be better than being with those who are not among us anymore but without their thoughts we are some how incomplete.

On my way back home, I also visited Begum Viqarun Nisa Noon's , Parveen Shakir's and Mrs. Pirzada's grave. These were the people who have touched the lives of many but now that they are gone seems as if they are forgotten....maybe I am wrong..

Inna Lilahe Wa Inna Elehey Rajeoon!.

No comments:

Post a Comment