Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

An Indonesian Student Buried at the H-8 Graveyard!


M.Faud B.(Born: 7th. March 1965 - Died: 8th. Feb. 1988) was an Indonesian student at the International Islamic University, Islamabad who died in 1988 in an accident. On my last visit at the H-8 Graveyard in Islamabad, I made sure that the grave is cleaned up and maintained properly.

When this Indonesian student visited Pakistan to study, he definitely had no idea that he will be here to stay ( like this) - so far away from his family and friends and very unlikely for them to visit.

It is surely NOT an easy task for the breaved family and friends to pay him a visit here in Pakistan. There is just a little note for you all: that his grave is taken care of from time to time - please do NOT worry!

May his soul rest in peace!


I am sure, Pakistan must be in your mind, always, in case you want further information leave a comment and I will try my best to get for you answers from the administration..