Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Saturday, April 28, 2012

New Blogger Interface hence NO More Posts!

It descended on me that by changing to blogger's new interface, I can NOT BLOG.
In case I want to change all that I have to download the latest version of either Internet Explorer or Google Chrome or Firefox - any one of them. This will NOT happen any time soon since I am NOT ready for the new versions - they are so prune to viral attacks and other problems. I feel that they are no better than the original versions in any way. I just can't understand why to change it in the first place if only it has to become less user friendly?

Every now and then, formats are changed and it is so frustrating. I can no longer login to Facebook - it demands way too many personal questions and I am NOT interested in sharing my personal information - hence, no facbook anymore. Actually, it has saved me hundreds of hours which led to doing better/meaningful stuff than to sneak peak others' life via facbook, hence no remorse!

This change also banged on the google mail account pages and I was blocked to use google account for about a month and one can imagine what anybody would go through in such a situation.

What I understand by "upgrading" this or that - it equates screwing up everything. For example in google mail: to 'delete all' we simply had to choose the option "select all" - one click and all is clean - after upgrading that button is gone. Now we have to click every single message and then click them to delete. It wastes so much time. The upgraded versions have been least helpful and haven't made life easier. They take more time to download than before. I hope that the choice to stick to the old format or changing to a new format must stay with users.

The worst amongst all was hotmail: a nightmare not because  it is old fashioned but for the mere fact that unlike others they delete/change everything without informing the users. They deleted my entire "inbox" at their wish not mine and this left me at a loss to some of the very important and memorable emails. Files I had piled up in my hotmail account and while sitting there harmlessly - I found them disappeared /gone to my surprise and my hotmail account had zero records. This was the last I saw of hotail and never went back to hotmail.com.

Another most stupid thing is the linking of facebook with everything that defines internet. Facbook shifts personal contacts from Yahoo, Gmail, Skype  to Facebook - what can be more bizzare! Why mixing everything?

Hence, I feel that these chages in the name of upgrades must stop. These upgrades are friendlier to their creaters and not the users. I wish everything has stayed independently at their own spot!