Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Monday, May 27, 2013

My First Harvest: Coriander/ Hara Dhanya



I have harvested some of the very exotic vegetables from home such as corriander(hara dhanya)
, Zucchini (torie), ocra (bhindi).

Yesterday, I harvested my first batch of corriender (if I had bought that much quantity - it would have cost me 10USD. Celantro is available these days but it is still expensive. I gave it to a few friends that made them very, very happy.

I also used it in my food and made a bottle full of chuntnie with load of garlic and cumin in it along with chunyang Kochu or the hot green peppers from Korea.....yeahhhhhhhhh!!!