Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Junior High School Students inside the Lahore Fort


These boys from a neighboring school near Lahore Fort helped me go to Jahanir's Maqbara in Shahdara, the year was 2009.

Very sweet and extremely helpful!

They told me that they are at a stage in life where they need guidance and that's something there teachers hesitate to talk about! Only one of the boys had a computer and internet facility. I sent this photo to the guy on extreme right but I never heard from him, the email he gave me was his sisters' - which isn't an issue but anyways!

Thanks you all for extending help and sharing your thoughts and a quick chit, chat!

There uniform is different from uniforms in Islamabad - what we lack in Pakistan is uniformity. :-)