Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spots of Avengers 2 Shooting: Gangnam Style



Traffic in Seoul's Gangnam area came to halt due to the filming of the sequel to the Hollywood box office hit "The Avengers", on Sunday.  I saw it first from Gangnam Subway Station exit 7 t and then from exit 10. Huge number of security was there and one scene was shot for about 10 times  and probably more but I left. Intersection  close to Kyobo Tower was full of fans both Korean fans and foreigners.


 I saw the actor Chris Evans talking to the director , right across from exit 10. Photos later.




For more read here at KNTO site.