Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

An Apartment to Share near Korea Univeristy from August 24th.



Jia is looking for flat mates and she posted about it below!

Rooms:3-5
Address:서울시 성북구 하월곡동 90-723번&#5 (Seongbok-gu, Seoul)
 
Features:Fully furnished, Service charges included, Parking, Garden, Lift / Disabled access, Security service, Balcony / Terrasse, Cellar
 

  • Price  450,000won

  • Contact  Jia Kim ,   Cell Phone: 4917630573395

  •  I'm Jia. I’ve been living in Berlin for a year and will be back in Seoul this August to finish my degree in Korea University and I’m looking for some nice people to share my flat with.

    In the northern part of Seoul, I have a lovely flat with 3 rooms, two bathrooms and a big kitchen and a living room. The flat is on the 11th floor. There are big supermarkets such as E-mart (2min walk) and there are restaurants near by. You can go anywhere in Seoul with the subway and bus. The subway is 5 minute walk from the flat and the bus station is right in front of the flat. Korea university is within 10 minutes by bus.
    I have a big TV that you can watch any kind of movie you want, ( there are hundreds of free movies you can search and choose on the TV). And there are two air conditioners in the flat. I'm living with a small poodle and a cat. They are very friendly to people and give a warm atmosphere among the house.




    Brief introduction of the owner Jia:

    I'm 23 years old university student. I speak fluent English, Korean, and some German. I’m studying to become an ethologist and a researcher to study animal behaviour in Africa.

    I love animals, and spending time outdoors. I have rescued dogs and cats, as well as guinea pigs, hamsters, rabbits, and other pets. I horse ride whenever I can. I adore travelling, and it has been my passion for as long as I can remember. I would love to experience places I have never been before, and experience other cultures. I have traveled extensively in Europe and North America. I am positive minded, friendly, and enthusiastic. I like to laugh and enjoy good times with friends and family. I’ve been living in a shared flat since I was 16 with more than 6 people sometimes, and I had a great time with them. so I'm familiar with living with lots of people. I really enjoyed the company as well as having my own privacy and respecting the others. I am constantly looking to improve myself, and happily accept constructive criticism.

    I’m looking for two people to share the flat with. I would prefer people with similar age (between 23 to 28)

    If you are interested and have any questions, please send me a message. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

    Looking forward to hearing from you.

    Jia