Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rains have refused to go away (Korean weather)!


My walking trek - all wet...


Koreans have been calling it a strange weather - which they have been experiencing recently - no wonder, these are the global environmental changes that have been making news around the globe as tsunamies, floods, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, typhoons, droughts, landslides and the list goes on - are the signs of warnings!!


 This year it has been raining for the past 2 months and the sun has refused to come out!



Farmers at work - preparing the fields for cabbage plantation (for kimchi).



 A new and the only store in this wilderness.... looks beautiful!!



My walking trek - that I will miss once I leave Korea ( particularly this neighborhood).


It shows that we have not been taking care of our planet earth as much as we should have!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment