Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Email Address:sarahinsouthkorea2002@gmail.com

My email address related to this blog is: sarahinsouthkorea2002@gmail.com
In case you have any questions or queries then you can send them to me directly on this address above. I'll try to find an answer for you.

You can leave a question in the comment box too and that would be better. This may help many others with similar queries.

There are a couple of emails ever since I started the blog and though I have been trying to put then in FAQ, it will take forever. Moreover, I do NOT get enough time these days to blog as much as I wish I could...one reason is that I do NOT have internet and just pick up free WiFi signals - that means non availability of internet when you need it most.

Anyhow, I'd build up FAQ slowly and that will be helpful.

Look forward to hear from you at my new blog's email address, twitter or Facebook page with the same name as the blog.