Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Friday, June 14, 2013

About Rauf Khaild...



I just found out late last night that Rauf Khaild is no more and it is already a year and a half. I am in a state of shock. I could NOT sleep well. Actually, I was watching Ashir Azeem's interview and when he mentioned Rauf's name so I googled him and could not believe my eye. May his soul rest in peace and may Allah give his family strength to bear this loss. I found the news in Dawn news below:

Renowned television writer-director and actor, Abdul Rauf Khalid, was killed in a road accident when one of the tyres on Khalid’s car burst, fatally overturning his car.

Khalid, a painter, lyricist, speaker and an educationist, was best known for his television screenplays which include Guest House, Angaarwadi, Laaj, as well as a Lollywood film called Laaj.

Rauf Khalid also served as the President and Chancellor of National Institute of Cultural Studies, Lok Virsa in Islamabad.

He had received several awards recognising his work, including the prestigious Pride of Performance award.