Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Friday, June 21, 2013

Park Ji-sung and Kim Min-ji

Kim Min-ji


Park Ji-sung, in his own words, is “in love.”

According to this newspaper, the 32-year-old football star admitted Thursday that the rumors of him dating SBS television announcer Kim Min-ji, 27, since this May were true, at a press conference in Suwon, Gyeonggi Province.

''She is my ideal type. No matter what people say, she is the most lovable person to me,” Park told reporters with a big smile. ''At first, we were just friends. But I started falling for Kim as I realized that she is a very understanding person.’’