Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

From Heat Wave to Rain Storms...

It was very hot in the last couple of days here in Korea, hotter than in Pakistan. Yesterday evening, the skies turned cloudy and finally had strong winds and rain together. Lightening and  thunder followed for a couple of minutes about 20 min. In the begining, I was very excited and jumped out in rain but in 10 minutes, I had enough, I started to feel cold  - took a quick shower and then enjoyed the rain from the inside.

This type of rain reminds me of Islamabad....I'm happy!!

Right now, it's so dark as if at night, strong winds and rain are hitting the windows, hope all is well.

For weather forecast click here at KMA.