Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Buzz Korea Awards 2013- Apply Now!





In 2012, I was among the 12 participants who won Buzz Korea Awards 2012. The experience that followed was one of the most memorable, one of the best. Though I have lived in Korea for a long time, I got to visit new places, touristic spots, great restaurants and got to stay at some of the best hotels in town. Not just that, I met some incredible people from across the globe and we are still in touch.



It's 2013 and this is the time that members of Buzz Korea can send in their entries for 2013 Buzz Korea Awards, the event has kicked in today, September 24th  and will run until October 13th. 2013.

Check Buzz Korea website here for details on how to participate. I would highly recommend you to send in your entries since there is nothing to lose. It's a win-win event! It's an event that if you are not a winner you are still an integral part of the whole program which will conclude in November - on the Award Ceremony Day where you can go and enjoy the day!

Don't wait, jump in to be a winner on Buzz Korea Awards.

Best wishes for everybody!