Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Malala Has Opened her Twitter and Facebook Account



A few hours ago at Mashable's Social Good Summit, in NYC which also hosted the likes of Al Gore and Melinda Gates, Malala open her first ever Facebook and twitter account.

She also has an account on  twitter for Malala Fund where she chatted live @2:00pm Eastern from New York.  Here is Malala Fund on facebook. What is Malala Fund, read here an intro!

Find her on twitter at:  #MalalaFund

She said: “When I see this support and the love of people, I forget about the incident,” she told moderator Elizabeth Gore, the United Nations Foundation’s resident entrepreneur. “When I look at smiles, support, and love I think I am the luckiest, I am the most lucky girl. You all stood up for me.”