Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mushroom picking

Purple and Yellow mushrooms (still wonder if they are edible?)


I picked these mushrooms from the backyard of our grad building and they were so fresh and aromatic that I wanted to eat them BUT I can NOT distinguish between the one's that are edible from the poisonous. I munched on one small piece of this purple mushroom-it tasted fantastic but while eating I was constantly thinking about the risks involved.

I have seen the natives picking herbs,mushrooms and wild berries - but then they are experts!
I must ask the Ajoushi (an old neighbor/Farmer) next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment