Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pakistani Postcards!


I sent them to my family and one to myself while I was in Islamabad.



I drank this camel's milk for a month on daily basis....it tastes good..


Alma, a Kazakh friend brought me these two things from Kazakhstan: flour and a soviet-style pot...love it! Hey, thanks!!





Pakistani camel's milk in a Kazakh pot.. ^^





I made myself a chapati with the Kazakh flour...it was very soft even though it is not a whole wheat!



My favorite is the sarsoon ka saag, a small plot dedicated to it at home in Islamabad.





Missing them already - the season is just around the corner in Pakistan...Amrud/guava in Korea are used as a decorative plant....one can't find them in Korea.




Pakistan is so rich in fruits and vegetables and that too for throw away prices....can't beat that!





Fish being sold near my house in Islamabad...for only a dollar a kilo.