Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Rains, Clouds and Molds at Home


It is lush green here in Korea however, it is not as pleasant as in the photos when one has to deal with the weather.

It rains 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Rain boots, rubber slippers/shoes, rain coats as well as umbrellas have taken over. If you do NOT have an air conditioned house then get ready for the molds in pretty much everything. Try to open a box or a cabinet and surprise...mold!

All my leather good have molds  - from wallets to shoes and bags. In the past 10 days not a single day have we had a break from rain but finally yesterday, we had a partly cloudy day and sun came out for a little over an hour and I spent the entire day doing laundry.....

What would you do, if your belongings and rooms have issues of mold??
I'd suggest dehumidifier, aircon or else simply leave doors and windows open for ventilation.
Check your stuff up before it's too late. Wash and properly dry your clothes before putting them in the closet. This is my first experience. As I'm writing this, it's raining!
You can also buy charcoal and put it in your rooms since it absorbs moisture.
This year we had horrible summer - dozakh (hell) and now a nonstop rainy season.

I feel like I'm a fish!!!