Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Jashane Azadi Mubarak!

Northern Pakistan


Today is Pakistan's Independence Day so I congratulate all Pakistanis on that - Azadi Mubarak ho!

Looking at the newspapers including Dawn and the Express Tribune, I couldn't gte the feel of August 14th or Jashane Azadi. I remember, in Zia's era, it was a big event and then it slowly dies away!
My older post of the event are here and here.



Google has a very nice doodle for the independence of Pakistan featuring the Northern part of teh country with, Markhor ( Capra falconeri; Persian/Urdu: مارخور), K-2 and the flag!

Pakistanis who are living in Pakistan they must learn to live in harmony - they seem blood thrusty towards fellow Pakistanis. We do NOT need enemies anymore since we are our own enemy!