Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

10 Minutes Meal...





.....yes and yet HEALTHY!

It never took more than 10 minutes. Cost a fraction of what you'd pay at a restaurant in Seoul. A simple cup of noodles at 7 Eleven here costs about $2 US.

It is great that I like Kimchi and on top, I have always got a regular supply of homemade Kimchi(Korean pickle) by my friend's mothers which of course is different in taste, texture and quality. The ones served in university cafetarias' are nothing but an unbalanced combination of salt, red pepper powder and cabbage.

Quality of food served at a restaurant can be determined only by the quality of Kimchi served there. If they are not serving a good Kimchi then it means that they can NOT serve a good meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment