Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thank You Post Office...







....I miss those good old days when we used to wait for the letters and used to have fights over the ownership of the stamps pasted on them!
Seeing a postman was always an ultimate delight.
More so were the moments when letters were opened....worth an effort!
These letters, cards, parcel etc. used to reach us safe and sound travelling thousands of miles and changing hundreds of hands - finally at our door steps.
I MISS THOSE MOMENTS!
Ammi - thanks for keeping the tradition alive.
Thank you everybody -around the world at the Post Offices for making our day special!

p.s:A parcel I sent by EMS reached its destination in the US with 2 days and half. We are all so glad - Yeay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment