Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Saturday, January 22, 2011

STAR TREK AND PAKISTAN!


Star Trek - whenever mentioned takes me 'really' back in time when I had not yet started school. I could not understand it much but it made us glued to our TV screens. This program was worshipped by both young and old. Our heroes were no other than 'Capt. Kirk' played by The William Shatner and 'Spock' played by Lionard Nimoy(his fascinating ears and hair style)are among the " 50 Greatest TV Characters in the World". I don't know if people have been following some really talented Pakistanies - who have made careers off the beaten paths but one such man to watch out for is Faran Tahir who played Captain Robau - a good guy - in Paramount Pictures' Star Trek (2009). For more on him please follow the link below.

http://trekmovie.com/2008/02/29/faran-tahir-is-the-federation-captain/

No comments:

Post a Comment