Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Foliage:The Embellishment of the Seasons

If you want to use one of the photos from my blog, please ask first. I’ll probably surely say yes, but I’d appreciate the courtesy of being asked before you lift it. Thanks!


These photos are of the road just behind my residence. It was a great source of inspiration and really made me concentrate on my my work and since I've moved out - I'm distracted more often than not. I'm lost in a very loud world and can NOT even hear myself...



It's my everyday walking track...
There is hardly any traffic and that's like winning a jackpot!
On weeknends - professional bicyclists, backpackers and climbers are a frequent site besides ducks, pegions, magpies and occassional cranes (both- natural and mechinical)!

No comments:

Post a Comment