Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pictures of the Week!












This is what I prepared - all of them are ready to cook meals that take no more than 20 minutes( it includes preparation and cooking both).

Green Tea cake was from Paris Baguette - it is NOT home made...very nice!

Spinach is from the fields across from my campus - as the temperature is bearable and snow is melting - even the plants have started to sprout! The spinach will be weeded out by the Ajoushi (farmer) - it may have been his last crop that is sprouting by itself - it has a very sweet taste. I washed it and in 2 table spoon olive oil, I added mustard seeds and garlic and then added spinach sprouts. toss it and it was ready in 5 min. Had roti and cheese. Quick and simple!
Vegetables and fruits are delicious & juicy in Korea.

Different sorts of instant coffees that a friend brought to share with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment