Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blogger Down...


..for 36 hours in my case. I tried to log in but it wasn't possible - the message was that there is a maintenance problem.

Like everything else in life, moved on and honestly speaking, I accomplished more tasks in a day than I usually am able to do.

Anyhow, before going to bed, I thought I should also start a blog in Wordpress, since everyone has a blog there. I signed up and made one for myself but honestly speaking, it took me so much time to figure out where is what and finally, I did not post anything? Nevertheless, it offers more choices than blogger but sometimes simpler versions on anything are good enough!

One important reminder is how simply can we lose control and access to our own little space on the web (which technically is not not even ours)! Should we be calling it "ours" in the first place???

Anyhow, a few years back, a bitter experience of mine is that with hotmail account (they used to be very popular) - when one day after logging in - I saw that all the emails, folders, pictures were gone..........there was nothing - EMPTY...which also led to emptiness within me. I first signed up with hotmail in 1995. After losing important materials ... MSN and hotmail became history.

Anyhow, in bloggers case, we are back to the normal routine....
Just wonder what these technical problems may lead to..?

No comments:

Post a Comment