Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Thursday, February 21, 2013

On Vegan Diet and Cancer

I was reading a yahoo's "loser" article :can vegn diet prevent cancer?
and I usually read one top comment at the end (because it gets most thumbs up); so here's the comment... it cracked me up..

"Best way to avoid cancer completely is to be dead. "

This reminds me of a funny comment I saw a while back.

A man walks into his doctor's office for his appointment and asks him a simple question: "Hey Doc, do you think I'll live to 100?"
The doctor looks at him and asks him the following questions:
"Do you smoke?" The man replies "No"
"Do you drink?" The man replies "No"
"Do you party?" The man replies "No"
"Do you eat unhealthy at times?" The man replies "No"
"Do you ever have sex?" The man replies "No"

Then the doctor asks him: "So why the heck do you want to live to 100!?"

Point in case, no sense of judging quality of life by the amount of years, better to make those years count instead.