Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Weather Update: Still snowing in Bundang



After 20 or so hours of continuous snow, life has come to halt. I know that our teacher will be here no matter how bad the weather gets - hats off!





I went out at 7:00 am in the morning but returned to cover myself with a few more layers.............piles of snow is all over and it was hard to walk! There wasn't any wind though so it wasn't as painful.


 Tress are in a shade of black and white and it looks beautiful.



Update:8:45a.m: Sun has come out so let's see.
The sky is really blue and wind is not very strong.
Blanket of snow looks like it's made of silver and when we walk, the crispy sound of snow crushed under the feet is like eating chips.