Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Rush TIckets for Performances at Daehangno Theaters


When I first saw a performance at Daehangno, I remember that I loved it but the ticket was very expensive. Many a times, I thought why are theaters empty and do not sell discounted tickets so that at least they get some money instead of none. It was more of a thought but recently,  the Korea Tourism Organization(KNTO) plans to open a website that will sell "rush tickets" that are sold on the day of performance at discounted prices starting August this year.I personally think that it is great. I stopped going to performances because Korea is over expensive compared to other countries but now, I'll reconsider.

Anyhow, the website will offer 50 to 90 percent discount on the rush tickets for major performances to be held at Daehangno, a theater district in Seoul, as well as major art centers, according to Korea Herald.

Do visit Daehangno, you will love it whether you see a performance or not. Evenings are a good time and so are the weekends.
Red Bean Porridge Granny and the Tiger by Yoon Mi-suk


For more information, call (02) 729-9536.