Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Sunday, June 12, 2011

A LUNCH IN NORRKOPING

I am missing the Swedish lunch - price for students was about 15$(USD) and we had a buffet option (this price was after getting 15% off for students)- with 4 different types of soups, 10 main dishes, a lot of salmon, salads, fruits, desserts - pie or cakes...with a syrup to pour on them...mouth watering..unfortunately, I lost my pictures...but the mouth watering food is still fresh to my mind...ahhhhhhh!!


This was my first lunch in Sweden and after getting so full - it was so hard keep up with the lectures/classes afterwards...really wanted to doze off.



Salad Bar: Ate there a few times and it was great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment