Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Rain in Seoul: Heater is on (June 25th, 2011)!


(Dripping Umbrellas outside the rooms)

We have entered day 5 of continious rain...though many are battling with the rain to prove that it is still OK however, I came across a lot of people who have finally taken out their spring jackets again...It is the end of June and the highest temperature was 15 degree celcius and the lowest was 13 degree celcius, when I last checked it!

It is really cold/wetty and I have turned on the heater, had a few cups of coffee, tea and a simmering hot soup for dinner!

The good news is that on Monday & Tuesday, we will have a partly cloudy day and hence, a bit dry but light showers are expected in the evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment