Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Saturday, July 16, 2011

TOUCH KOREA & BUZZ KOREA : An Interesting Opportunity!



I have a Korean language exam 2 days from now and here I am...enjoying TOUCH KOREA interactive site and clicking & listening to the stories about Korea on a rainy day. This project is introduced by the Korea Tourism Organization (KNTO) within I BUZZ Korea auspicies- where bloggers and social networking sites are used to share their experience, opinions and life in Korea with friends and family. TOUCH KOREA is an interactive game - register, log in and just be a part of it. One can read and virtually particpate and contest Korea's unique features, games, musical instruments and even eat Bulgogi & win a return ticket for 2 people to Korea as an Event No:2. This was indeed an intersting game, my favourties were: Green Tea, SSam, B-Boys, Hangul, E-rum (name), Gayagum, Hongdae Dance Floor, Seoraksan, Korean Currency and last but not the least Archery (the best!!! I got 49 points out of 50) :-)!!! Information about all these was precise and great! This must be a part of a course.. Introduction to Korean studies ...an an ice breaking formula for introducing Korea to foreign students...and I bet that they will fall in love with it! Maybe I will try that..once I go back home to teach about Korea in my country.

Their Event 1 is simple: register and just "BUZZ KOREA" and win an iPAD 2 or i Tunes gift card worth 25 USD. I guess, it will be more fun with more participants and one will surely know how kind Lady Luck is with them!



Procedure is extremely simple and it is always fun to be part of something...that one is passionate about!

So all you have to do is Buzz Korea and experience Korea by visiting their site at:http://www.ibuzzkorea.com/eng/lets.php

No comments:

Post a Comment