Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Monday, July 22, 2013

Namdaemun Market (남대문 시장)


I took a wrong bus from Gangnam Station and instead of Boetigogae, I ended up in Namdaemun!

It's the hub of inexpensive clothing, housewares, fabrics, jewelry, accessories, toys, food, flowers, stationery and appliances. At any time of the day, it is very crowded and most of it's visitors are tourists. Usually, things are sold in bulk. I saw a very nice hairband and the shop keeper asked me how many? Do you need hundred or two hundred? I said: one - and then they will hush you away!


In the picture above, it is the door, accessory mall, near gate no: 8 . There are several malls full of all types of broaches and other kinds of stuff....women were making them on site.




This woman was making bracelets...






Hair clips used in hair buns - they are gorgeous!




These bags were being sold for 5USD only!




Tourists information staff was dozing off............I wanted to ask her about the bus stop but then, I left seeing this!




Lunch time in Namdaemun - all shopkeepers were busy eating!



Children's goods are plenty - one such store!





This is halal - since the filling was glass-noodles and mix vegetables!



Very tasty!



It is hard to not shop there!
A good place to visit if you are in Seoul!

For some more pictures , click this blog , they have done a great job!