Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Friday, December 7, 2012

Snow, Lights and White Christmas!








Here in Seoul, lights are up, Christmas songs are being played inside and outside, at the school and on the roads. Starbucks - our waiting area for meet-ups with friends - has rolled out all the shades of reds and orange for just about everything they have from coffee mugs to planners to Christmas decorations.



It looks pretty while looking outside the window especially on a snowy,  grey and cold day accompanied by icy winds. Winter is here and it came with a bag bang.....it IS SNOWING NOW.....and has been for past 48 hours.... from a few centimeter in the beginning to some more and now its piling up.
Today, early morning ...heavy snow and mist made the mountains in the backdrop  disappear!

On top, snow is now blowing in all directions due to strong winds and that has surely made things a bit difficult. Yesterday, my bag had snow inside it because I did NOT closed the zipper. My umbrella could not stand the tough weather -  I reached home, sort of wearing a thin layer of snow... feeling very cold, hungry and tired.



As soon as I entered my place, I threw everything on the floor and took a hot shower to melt myself. This helped but now, I have fever, cold and my body is aching....;-(

I hope to recover by drinking loads of honey/lemon tea and soups.... I should cancel my appointment with the doctor too for this weekend. It will kill me.....