Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

OMG...Crazy Snow!!













It has been snowing crazily and within an hour....there is tons and tons of snow and it is so hard to go out - even from one building to another... all these pictures are taken between 11:30a.m to 1:00p.m in Bundang unless otherwise mentioned.

I got stuck in traffic on my way to the bank which is only a kilometer away .....all the buses and cars are slipping and sliding....

I hope everybody reaches home safe and there are no accidents etc.

It is a really heavy spell of snow today....

Be careful, stay warm, walk safely and drive safe!


 A friend and my former teammate while working at Incheon airport sent this photo ..flights r delayed. Here is an update from Chosun Ilbo about it.

A friend D, sent these from her workplace - Incheon Airport.

Some of picture of snowfall at DAUM