Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Monday, December 3, 2012

Rained All Day and Now - it's Snow!ng~

Outside the window....!

It rained all day and was very dark and finally, snow is blanketing everything!

I have to find an old sweater/blanket for a dog that lives across from school - small dog barely has  anything to keep her warm except of cardboard. Last year, I put a discarded cushion for her and it was very helpful...

Another young Jindo down the road is also fully exposed to this harsh/snowy/windy winter and the owner barely cares......on top, he doesn't let me go near the dog. Unlike what he said, that dog is very friendly ...have to act and act fast!