Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Importance of December 25th.

Heavy snowfall has just started....!

I remember a friend of mine from Finland used to miss the White Christmas of Finland while based in Seoul. This year, for a lot of people, it is a good news that there will be a White Christmas in Seoul.

At this moment it is snowing heavily!!

T from Vietnam organized a get-together at his room and that's how it look..
 

Wish everyone a GREAT Christmas!

Aside from Christmas, it is also the birth anniversary of the founder of Pakistan - Mohammad Ali Jinnah also called Quaid - i -  Azam.


Mohammad Ali Jinnah

I hope that in Pakistan we learn from his life, his dedication and hard work. I hope we realize the importance of faith, unity and discipline.

Last but not the least, it is my mother's birthday - so I want to wish her health and quick recovery.....ammi, app bohat yaad attie hain...!!