Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Friday, April 29, 2011

Postcard to Myself









The day I was leaving Stockholm, I sent a few postcards and one of them was addressed to myself. I know, it is funny but then who else will send me a postcard? This is the first time and as I received it today, I kind of liked the idea. It brought back many moments. Me and my postcard left Sweden the same day and it took it 9 extra days to get here in Seoul.
I love the stamp and seal which says 'Happy Easter', (I hope you had a good one) - everything was about Easter while I was there -bunnies or the easter eggs - loved it. I hope that I manage to do this on all my trips to all the cities I visit!

Actually, when I was in Pakistan last year in January, I bought a few post cards from the museum bookshop at the Lahore Museum. I must send them back to Pakistan and will request someone, if they can post them to me. It will be a very nice souvenier from Lahore. So this is my next project...




This post was edited on April 30, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment