Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Losing Pictures during download...

Downtown Norrkoping
Trams of Norrkoping..



Downtown!



Central part of Norrkoping!!!!



I left Nokrrkoping on Saturday afternoon. All through past week, I was busy with the workshop & so I could not download photos and hence accumulated quite a few about about3,000 ( my camera has 3GB space). On my arrival to Stockholm on Saturday, while staying at a youth hostel for a while, I had some limitations and concerns. First is that I am carrying my entire research project and there is only 50% of the backup files for it in Seoul so its is very risky! Second I have too many gadgets and I'm not even a big fan of gadgets!

Anyhow, on early Sunday morning, I went out for a coffee & plugged in the computer & started downloading pictures and seeminly they were saved in a folder. I could NOT see them right after the download completed & without reconfirming I turned off my computer and deleted the photos from my camera! After few hours I thought I should send a few pictures to my mom. To my surprise the folder was there but it was empty! I searched but there is nothing.

I have no clue due to my limited knowledge of the computers as to what happened and where should I find something or who should I contact? My heart and my feeling of loss and emptiness has just overpowered me...I am stuck and am not moving on with this loss that I have not a single picture from past 4 days!

SoooooooTerrible! With every click of my camera I think of my lost pictures!

A journey that started with a lot of excitement and hope had its first setback.

No comments:

Post a Comment