Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Monday, April 25, 2011

Early Spring in Stockholm

Flowers were everywhere and particularly daffodils..


These were very beautiful but I don;t know there name....I saw them for the first time...




More flowers......




Wild pensies.....





Wild tulips...



Make-shift Flower shops....the owners bring everything loaded on trucks and set up out-door stalls....where one can find anything at a price much less than that at the stores. I really liked these open markets...




Daffodils were sproutting all over the city....we have them in Pakistan too and their size is much smaller & are found in the shades of off-white and yellow BUT they smell just great(that's the big difference) .....one flower is enough to have a beautiful scent - good enough for almost half of the day.....but I've noticed that these daffodils had no smell. ;0)




Tulips...











No comments:

Post a Comment