Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Navigating Sweden



I am leaving for Sweden this weekend to participate in a workshop. From Seoul, the flight available for my traveling dates are for Stockholm only and hence, it will be the first stop on my way to Norrkoping which according to the map above falls in Area-3.

University of Linkoping (LiU) in Norrkoping is where I will take part in an intensive program: 7 hours of back to back lectures every day for a whole week. My main problem is how I will get to Norrkoping from Stockholm? Yes, of course, I know there are buses, train and even flights available but I wonder, what is the most economical way? Any pointers for Stockholm and Norrkoping would be highly appreciated .... I am a little worried. This is the first time to Scandinavia.

My personal thoughts and experiences while navigating Sweden on the Web and otherwise, would be in a detailed post/(s)later but surely, I wish I had known someone. A wishful thinking!

Countries where a lot of information is in their native languages , particularly on the web, is a bit difficult to figure out for a first-time-visitor. Especially, on a rather short trip (meant only for study purposes) - answers to 'where, what and hows' is refreshings. I have found two forums in English on the web ... let's see!

I know that it is going to be a wonderful experience nevertheless, being cluless on certain fronts isn't good.

.*!*.

No comments:

Post a Comment