Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Friday, November 30, 2012

FIRST SNOW OF THIS WINTER (2012)!


Finally, it snowed early this evening - on the last day of November. It was so cold all day long and while I was trying to glue with the heater I burned my (favorite) socks and scarf...;-) There was this smell of something burning and I thought wow...what is that strange smell??? Finally, I realized that my socks were burned along with a corner of my scarf ;-(

It is just the beginning and I'm sure that this winter is going to be very, very cold.

By the way, tomorrow is December 1st, I can't believe that 2012 is almost gone, where and when it slipped, I have no clue!