Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Picture of the Day: girl.bike.dog


On my way to the pet store, I took this photograph last year (2011) while on the bus. The store is "girl.bike.dog" located at 625 South 23rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19146, United States. Streets of Philadelphia are indeed interesting and the best thing about Philly is that it never ceases to surprise!

This store in particular (owned by Lindsay Duggan)  is definitely one of the must visit stores in Philly!

Here is a better pic. of the store from their website.

source: girl.bike.dog


I love bags and they have plenty and all of them custom-made/unique, they also have dog collars and so much more!

Check out the blog of bag collector, he has some wonderful shots of both Lindsay and the bags!