Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Quote of the Day: A Banner in Port of Spain...

....capital of Trinidad and Tobago says this:


The only disability in life is a bad attitude. (Scott Hamilton)

What I liked about Port of Spain was the banners with the famous quotes all over the city but especially around Queen's Park Savannah - the world's largest traffic roundabout.

The northern part of the Savannah also has a very impressive zoo, botanical gardens, some beautiful architecture and a Presidential palace. This same neighborhood also has Grand Hilton, where we were staying.It was much later that I discovered a short-cut to Savannah - a 5 minute track at the back of Hilton! Earlier, I went there by taxi and the drivers are a rip off.

Amongst  the banners that I could see, I couldn't find a single quote by a native of Trinidad-Tobago or maybe I missed it.