Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Lahore and the motorbikes





I was thinking of Lahore today and my visit to Badshahi Masjid and the Lahore Fort. One thing that I noticed was the number of motorbikes there. I think that we are simply catching up with Vietnam.

The photos above are near Data Darbar - the traffic is crazy. In all that, I saw this man, juggling his family on the bike. I told our driver to slow down since I couldn't count them all. Can you guess how many people are on this bike?

I know you can NOT. It is 7 people on this bike, and the guy was riding it pretty fast. This is what we can call: daredevils.


 Aside from this family, one more thing that was shocking was : women with really long chaddars were riding a bike and without even thinking what if it get stuck in the wheels of the bike that they are riding or in something else.


Amazing images can be witnessed on the streets of Lahore, Pakistan.