Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Semipermanent - TV Show on Expats in Seoul

Semipermanent is a Korean TV program that airs on Arirang TV. It revolves around expats living in and around Seoul. They contacted me to be a part of one of their episodes about Muslims in Seoul but unfortunately, I can't participate for some personal reasons however, anybody especially Muslim women, who do NOT mind being on TV and who are living in Seoul would be a wonderful choice.

Anyone who wants to be  a part of this mini documentary on Muslims in Korea, please leave a comment here on my blog or shoot me an email at: sarahinseoul (at) gmail (dot)com

Past episodes of Semipermanent can be seen here: http://vimeo.com/user14591985.
or visit their facebook page here.