Have a fabulous 2012

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!

FOR PHOTOS: PLEASE ASK FIRST, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE COURTESY OF BEING ASKED!
Gaga: Rest in Peace (b.2002 - d.2010)

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Have You Seen this Dog?





The poster above says:

I'M LOOKING FOR MY LOST DOG! 

The name of this dog is: 천둥이,Cheon dong-gi, 2 years old and her breed is Jindo
Her address is: 63-10, Itaewon 1-dong (around the antique market of Itaewon)
This dog is wearing this pink jacket (as in the pic.) and her leash is of black color.
She's been fixed (neutered).
She has a black spot under her eye and her belly.
She is scared of people but is very, very gentle otherwise.
If you have seen her please contact: 010-8741-4270


HAVE YOU SEEN HER IN AND AROUND ITAEWON?

I saw this flyer at Itaewon bus stop...in this crazy cold, this sweetie pie is missing...in case, you have seen her then call the numbers above!
The area is Bokwang dong and Itaewon 1-dong..


May her family finds her and she finds her family!


Cheon-dong-gi is in my thoughts and I hope that she reunites with her folks!